Make sure your parent or guardian has read this important information and you have their full permission before using the Mizo Stickers App.
Privacy is very important to us, and, of course, to you. We recommend that you read this page carefully as it explains how we collect and use your and/or your children’s personal information.
We have tried to keep this policy as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with some of the terminology, please read about those terms first.
Our Mizo Stickers App is designed for children. This makes us extra careful when processing personal information.
UNDER 18s MUST ONLY USE THE MIZO STICKERS APP AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION IF THEY HAVE THE CONSENT AND SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
When and how do you collect information?
We (or our authorized third parties) may collect information about you:
▪ when you register on our websites. including (without limitation) when buying or subscribing for content or product(s) from us or when you otherwise update your details;
▪ when you contact us with an enquiry or other feedback;
▪ when you participate in interactivity, for example, when you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw, or you vote in one of our polls;
▪ when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters;
▪ in monitoring your use of the websites including (without limitation) communications sent by you via the websites (if applicable);
▪ when you pay for items on our websites;
▪ when you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through the websites at any other point;
▪ from third party suppliers who have confirmed to us that they are authorized to pass your information to us in accordance with your legal rights.
What ‘personal information’ do we collect?
Personal information is collected from you and/or your children when you and/or your children use the websites, enter competitions or respond to communications from us. This personal information might include:
▪ address (including post-code)
▪ age and/or date of birth
▪ email address
▪ child’s / children’s name(s)
▪ child’s / children’s age and/or date of birth
We will only use the personal information we collect from you and/or your children in the ways described below.
How we will use this personal information
We, or anyone else acting on our behalf, may collect, store and use you and/or your children’s personal information for any of the following reasons:
▪ to provide the functionality of Mizo Stickers App and ensure they are doing what we intend at all times (and that it is meeting your expectations);
▪ to manage and coordinate any competitions that we run;
▪ to send out newsletters ;
▪ to process payments from you to us (where applicable) on our behalf;
▪ to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
▪ contact you with service messages;
▪ administer the prize if you are a prize winner, and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners;
▪ where you have given permission, to send you or your children information for marketing purposes (although we will never disclose your or your children’s personal information to any third party for this purpose);
▪ to send other exciting updates about Mister Men Little Miss; and/or
We won’t share or sell you and/or your children’s personal information to anyone unless you have consented to this. If you do consent, and later change your mind, you can contact us here and we will stop.
If at any point we sell our company or any parts of our business, we may disclose any personal information to third parties in connection with such a sale.
We may also disclose personal information if we’re required to by the government or any law enforcement agency.
We may collect anonymized details about your and/or your children’s use of the websites for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. No-one will be identifiable from this data.
Please note if you sign up to our mailing list you are agreeing to receive emails from us in the future relating to exciting Mister Men Little Miss news, competitions, new books or other things we think you’ll love. If at any time you want to stop receiving these emails, you can let us know by contacting us here and we will stop.
It is your responsibility to ensure when using the websites that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users. This is your responsibility.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
▪ who are part of our group of companies (the MAZEN.CO Group of Companies).
▪ authorised by us and acting on our behalf such as our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents including without limitation our customer care teams to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future;
▪ in order to protect our users;
▪ when required to comply with any legal obligation;
▪ to enforce our terms;
▪ if the brand or business is sold to another company;
▪ as part of general statistical information about Mizo Stickers App’ user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters. These details will not include information personally identifying you;
▪ with third-party service suppliers.
Will you be sent marketing messages?
Generally, we will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent (e.g. by “opting-in”) to receiving such messages. Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so, we may:
▪ send you information by email, telephone (including SMS), mail or other methods of communication about existing and new products, characters, services and/or special offers from us;
▪ send you information by email, telephone (including SMS), mail or other methods of communication about related products, services and/or special offers of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
▪ pass your details to selected third parties so that they may send you information by email, telephone (including SMS), mail or other methods of communication about products or services that may be of interest to you.
▪ To stop receiving marketing communications from us, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’, ‘stop’ or similar facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address set out in “Contact Details” below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
▪ To opt-out of receiving any such communications from a third party, you will need to contact the applicable third party. Please note that we are not responsible for the communications or the content of any communications you receive from any such third party.
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your data. We will do our best, but you accept that the sending of data over any telecommunication systems is not completely secure.
Please always think carefully before disclosing information to other users or otherwise making your information publicly available. It is important that you are aware that any information you disclose to another user may then be disclosed by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of our websites for example.
You can access the personal information we hold about you by writing to us.
Other Sites (That Aren’t Ours)
Other websites will have their own privacy policies and may collect and use your personal information in different way. We recommend that you read these sites terms as well since we have nothing to do with them and are not responsible or liable for their policies.
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org